Safran Colibrys is a world-leading supplier of standard and customized MEMS accelerometers for harsh environments and safety critical applications. Safran Colibrys Inertial line of high-performance accelerometers is the best MEMS choice with regards to long-term bias and scale factor repeatability under temperature and vibration. Guarantee of supply is a key consideration for inertial applications in aerospace, defense, naval and railway sectors due to the high cost and time required for component re-qualification programs. With approximately one million MEMS sensors delivered over the last 15 years in mission-critical applications, Colibrys is a proven partner for long-term supply.
Tactical Grade MEMS Accelerometer
Specially designed for Advanced Inertial applications of tactical grade, MS1000 implements an innovative Micro-Electro Mechanical design and electronics for unbeatably accurate measurements in terms of long term bias and scale factor repeatability, in-run bias stability, and vibration rectification error (VRE).
- Long Term Bias Repeatability : 1.2 mg (+/- 10 g, typ.)
- In-run bias stability (Allan Variance @ 10 s): 15 μg
- Noise in band: 34 μg√Hz (+/- 10 g, typ.)
- Non Linearity (IEEE Norm, % of full scale) : 0.3 %
MS9000 is a fully calibrated bulk capacitive accelerometer specially designed for high performance inertial measurements. Its overall bias performances, robustness and low power are adapted for general inertial requirements even in harsh environments.
- Bias temp. coefficients : < 0.5 mg/°C typ. (+/-10 g)
- Scale Factor temp. coefficients: < 100 ppm/°C (+/-10 g)
- Measurement range: +/-2 to +/-200 g
- Analogue Ratiometric Output, LCC 20 package
High Shock MEMS AcceleCrometer
Colibrys HS8000 MEMS accelerometers offer a unique solution for applications requiring inertial grade specifications combined with high shock survivability and very good post shock performance.
- LCC 48 hermetic sealed packaging
- Very high shock survivability : 20’000 g
- Excellent bias stability (incl. post gun hard shock)
- Demonstrated high reliability.
Colibrys capacitive low g accelerometer is the ideal candidate for tilt and inclination measurement. Due to their inherent high resolution, low noise, high bias stability with a sealed package, and low consumption Colibrys tilt sensors are the perfect choice for all challenging application in a world of movement. The proven shock durability of Colibrys tilt sensors allows to build in all severe construction, vehicles, military and drilling system.
high Temperature Inclinometer
The new TS1000T MEMS high temperature inclinometer is specifically designed for drilling application. It offers the highest performance repeatability with shock resistance, as well as the lowest non-linearity and noise in the MEMS marketplace.
- High temperature range from -40° to 175°C
- Excellent Bias residual modelling error < ±0.6 mg for ±2g range
- Endurance to high repetitive shock more 1500g (500 times) ,
- Low Noise < 7 μg/Sqrt Hz typ for ±2 g range
Vibration sensors are capacitive MEMS accelerometer, specially designed for vibration measurements from DC to medium frequencies.
VS1000 is a high end capacitive MEMS accelerometer, specially designed for vibration measurements from DC to medium frequencies. Thanks to low noise, resistance to repetitive high shocks and insensitivity to temperature environments VS1000 guarantees confident and accurate vibration measurements in rugged environments.
- Large and flat frequency response from DC 0 Hz to 2500 Hz ±5% (typ), 7000 Hz ±3dB (typ)
- Embedded self-test, temperature sensor and brownout protection for confidence at all time
- Lowest noise of 7 μg/√Hz in band for the ±2g range (typ)